IIT COMPUTER INSTITUTE
In the modern, fast-paced, job environment, computer literacy is considered to be a paramount skill that can help one have an edge in terms of employability and advancement at workplace. Acknowledging the same, acquiring basic computer skills must be a priority for anyone seeking employment in today’s world.
Not only in the sphere of career, computers can also help amateurs perform daily tasks effortlessly. Be it a student, a housewife or a retired individual, basic computer skill is indispensible for everyone.
- Computer Fundamentals- Introduction to Computer, Hardware, Software, Operating system, Interaction with windows creating files and folders, Printing and scanning document
- MS-word – Create, Edit and Format Document, Inserting header & Footer, Graphics and Images, Table, Spelling and Grammar check, Mail Merge & Protecting document
- MS-Excel – Creating Spreadsheets, working with database, calculation using Formula, creating Graphs and Reports, Sheet Protections
- MS-PPT – Creating Presentation using Slides, Inserting Graphics, Animations, Sound, Video, add Masters Slides etc.
- Internet – Surfing Web, Creating Email ID, sending and receiving mail & attachments, uploading and downloading files, ticket booking etc
This module provides introduction to basic electronic components that go into making of a computer system. We will learn to identify and test electronic components and circuits.
- Electronic components: Active & Passive Components
- Working of different electronic components such as resistors, capacitors, diode, transformer, current, voltage, coil, connectors etc.
- Circuit Analysis & PCBs
- Identification & Components testing using multimeter
- Soldering & desoldering
- Binary Number System
Computer hardware is the physical components of a computer, such as the monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, graphic card, sound card and motherboard. Assembling and software installation is also covered under this module.
- Basics concepts & working of various internal computer components like processor, ram, hard disk, pc-motherboard, optical disk drive, floppy disk drive, smps etc.
- Basics & working of various external devices such as monitor mouse, keyboard, printers, plotters etc.
- Assembling of computer
- CMOS Setup
PC Computer software (often called just software) is a set of instructions and associated documentation that tells a computer what to do or how to perform a task or it can mean all the software on a computer, including the applications and the operating system. Software is like a interface between user and PC Hardware.
- Internal & external commands of DOS (Practical)
- Installation & Configuration Operating System: Windows XP, Windows-7, Windows-8, Windows-10
- Dual Booting
- Driver’s installation by original disk (Provide by Vendor), Drivers installation by IIIrd Party Software, Drivers installation by Internet and Download
- Install Application software and utility tools Such as MS office, coral draw, Photoshop and Media Player, VLC Player, Win RAR, WinZip, etc.
PC Troubleshooting takes you step by step through the typical hardware and operating system problems, diagnose and troubleshoot to decipher any problem
- Diagnose and troubleshoot General Hardware & Software problems in PCs
- Diagnosis & Solutions of Windows blue screen issue
- Diagnosis & Solutions of Various Booting Problems
- Diagnosis & Solutions of Hanging and Restarting Problems
- Diagnosis & Solutions of issues related to drivers
- Regular maintenance
Networking is all about digital telecommunications which allows PCs to connect and share resources. The network operates by connecting computers and peripherals using switches, routers, cabling and access points etc.
- Introduction to networking
- Network topology like BUS, STAR, RING, MESH, and HYBRID
- OSI layer
- Network devices such as Hub, Switch, Repeater, Router, ISDN, Bridge, Modem etc.
- Transmission media & cabling
- Protocols, TCP/IP, IP Address
- IPv6 Concepts and Conversion from IPv4
- Installation of Peer to Peer Network, Resource Sharing
- Remote Assistance and practical
- Creating Local users, Group and managing
- Physical security and risk using Firewalls
- Troubleshooting network issues
Windows Server Administration is an advance computer networking module that includes Microsoft server installation, configuration & server roles.
- Introduction of Windows Server & its features
- Windows Server Installation & Configuration
- Working with Storage
- Configuration of DNS, zones, resource records, logical name space, and installation
- Configuration of DHCP, DORA process, IP Leasing, release and renew command and installation
- Backup and Restore DHCP
- Concept and Installation of Active Directory Services
- Domain users, user properties, creating user profile, creating home folder
- Local & Domain/Enterprise level Security Policy
- Print, and web services, remote access, virtualization, application servers
- Troubleshooting, performance, and reliability
Ethical Hacking exposes vulnerabilities in software to help business owners fix those security holes before a malicious hacker discovers them. In this module, you learn all about Ethical hacking with live examples to make the subject matter clear.
- Evaluate network, Internet security issues & design security policies and firewall strategies
- Expose system, network vulnerabilities and defend against them with implementation of ethical hacking tools.
- Prevention from hacking (password changes, windows registry hacking, etc.), ip address tracing, password hacking in LAN network
- E-mail and Facebook password recovery
- Managing user account & groups
- Data storage Management
- Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Malware Threats, Sniffing, Firewalls
Wireless communication technology is a modern alternative to traditional wired networking that relies on cables to connect digital devices together. Wireless technologies are now widely used in both home and business computer networks.
- Overview of Wireless Network Architecture
- Wifi Network components such as Access Point,
- Design, Implement Wifi Network
- Secure and troubleshoot wireless network
Smartphones are one of the most influential devices that we use in our everyday lives. Smartphones consist of the most advanced hardware and software technologies that exist in the world, In this module we covered the specifications, hardware modules, and OS (Operating System) iOS & Android that enable smartphones to perform various features and functionalities
- Working of GSM Networks, Smart phones, Phone Operating Systems
- Various Settings in Smart Phones, Installing & Tweaking Apps
Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), also known as video surveillance is common in these days. CCTV training module cover the entire CCTV system planning and design process as well as the specification, installation, set up and maintenance of key system components such as cameras, lenses, DVR, NVRs and cabling.
- CCTV Systems:– Introduction and uses
- Elements of a basic CCTV system:- Camera, Monitor and Digital recorder
- Install, Configure and troubleshoot modern CCTV and DVRs
- Concept on CCTV IP technology
- Biometric Installation and Software Configuration
Data recovery is a process of retrieving inaccessible, lost, corrupted, damaged or formatted data from secondary storage, removable media or files, when the data stored in them cannot be accessed in a normal way. The data is most often salvaged from storage media such as internal or external hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), USB flash drives, magnetic tapes, CDs, DVDs, RAID subsystems, and other electronic devices.
- Hard disk architecture & Windows File system
- Backup & Recovery in Windows
- Password recovery
- Recovering erased files and directories
- Repartitioning and “cloning” a disk partition
Having a technical and discipline-specific expertise can help you get to the interview room but it’s the soft skills that will make the hiring manager hand you the appointment letter. Soft skills are also a key player to make headway in an existing job. Managerial profiles are often tendered to individuals showing empathy, positive attitude and team-playing spirit.
An individual is not born with soft skills. There are mastered with methodical application. Through our course, students will be coached for the following soft skills :
- Communication in English
- Public speaking
- Interview skills
- Time and Stress Management
- Emotional Management (EI)
- Leadership and Being a Team-player
Students during this course will cover 8 certifications and will be able to do and understand:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA N+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
- CCC by NIELIT (Course on Computer Concepts)
All certification products and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. All certification exams are subject to availability and are subject to change or completely removed without prior notice. We do not ensure that participation in any of the above will result in successful completion of the certification/examination. Also the student need to pay the respective examination fee for certification for every attempt.