Graphic design is the process of visual communication. Computer graphics designers use their creativity and technical skills to create graphic designs that visually represent a design concept. It is a creative process that combines art & technology to commenced ideas.
In the modern, fast-paced, job environment, computer literacy is considered to be a paramount skill that can help one have an edge in terms of employability and advancement at workplace. Acknowledging the same, acquiring basic computer skills must be a priority for anyone seeking employment in today’s world.
Not only in the sphere of career, computers can also help amateurs perform daily tasks effortlessly. Be it a student, a housewife or a retired individual, basic computer skill is indispensible for everyone.
- Computer Fundamentals- Introduction to Computer, Hardware, Software, Operating system, Interaction with windows creating files and folders, Printing and scanning document
- MS-word – Create, Edit and Format Document, Inserting header & Footer, Graphics and Images, Table, Spelling and Grammar check, Mail Merge & Protecting document
- MS-Excel – Creating Spreadsheets, working with database, calculation using Formula, creating Graphs and Reports, Sheet Protections
- MS-PPT – Creating Presentation using Slides, Inserting Graphics, Animations, Sound, Video, add Masters Slides etc.
- Internet – Surfing Web, Creating Email ID, sending and receiving mail & attachments, uploading and downloading files, ticket booking etc
It is the industry’s benchmark for excellence in digital imaging. Adobe Photoshop in simple word, is to organize, edit, and create images. This is the world’s best imaging and designing software ideal for designers, photographers, web professionals, VFX professionals, and designers. During this session, students will cover the following :
- Understanding Photoshop Workspace
- Opening an image from Photoshop, Camera Raw
- Navigating, zooming, panning, and rotating the canvas
- Cropping, scaling, and rotating images
- Content Aware scale, fill & Move
- Working with layers, including merging and flattening layers
- Creating selections and layer masks
- Toning and changing the color of images
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Adjusting brightness and contrast
- Identifying and correcting a color cast
- Enhancing portraits by retouching (skin, teeth, and eyes)
- Retouching and cloning
- Creating panoramas from multiple images
- Adding filters and sharpening
- Working with blending modes
- Saving your progress and understanding file formats
- Masking and Alpha Channels
- Create rich artwork using brushes
- Creating set of procedures that can be reused again using actions
- Image Resampling
- Making Web Layouts
It is an industry standard illustration application widely used by design professionals for online graphics, multimedia, and print. Illustrator provides an array of tools for users to quickly create complex designs and make their creations attractive. Illustrator is a program used by both artists and graphic designers to create vector illustrations, charts, graphs, 3d logos, control of real photograph and more. During this session, students will cover the following :
- An overview of selecting shapes, creating fill colors and stroke outlines, and working with different views
- Drawing tools including the Paintbrush, Pencil, Smooth, and Eraser tools are explored along with the handy Live Paint feature.
- Pen tool, Add Anchor point, Delete Anchor point & Convert Anchor point
- Type tool, Area Type Tool & Path Type Tool (Horizontal & Vertically)
- combine paths, divide objects and subtract shapes using pathfinder command
- Blend Tool & properties
- Masking Technique
- Learn easy way to Creating Web graphics
- Working with Symbols & Properties
- Creating and using brushes
- Creating and applying graphic styles
- 3D Rotate and Revolve to make dynamic 3D shapes.
- Tracing images
- Exploring layers, appearance and transparency panel to give more effects to your illustrations
- Perspective grid tool to make 3d drawings or landscapes
- Use of Masking (Clipping Masking & Opacity Masking) to improvise design.
- Make extraordinary Graph with Graph tool & Properties.
- Animation using Layers (SWF file format).
It is a standalone application that enables professionals in creating stunning designs for web, printing, or mobile devices. It can be used for book designing, editorial designing, interactive PDF documents, annual reports, multiple page brochures, iPad and desktop publishing. During this session, students will cover the following ;
- Understanding your workspace
- Creating and setting up new documents
- Creating and applying master pages
- Entering and editing text
- Placing graphics
- Working with color and gradients
- Editing frame and path shapes
- Working with layers, objects, and groups
- Rotating and scaling objects
- Applying character and paragraph formatting
- Using styles
- Master pages, Character Style, Paragraph Style to give more depth to your design.
- Alternate page sizes and layouts Placeholders, templates.
- Creating and formatting tables
- Data set & properties
- Text Wrap & Clipping Path
- Exporting to EPUB and interactive PDF
- Packaging, printing, and exporting your final document
Corel Draw is industry-leading graphics design software with high-caliber and intuitive tools to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads. CorelDraw design software is mainly used to create vector art and illustrations. During this session, students will cover the following ;
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Understanding Corel Draw Interface/Workspace
- Understanding Color palette (fountain fill, pattern fill etc.)
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Creating & using Brushes
- Working with text
- Facing Pages & Layouting
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Working with shapes tracing and creating own shapes.
- Exploring the methods of Weld trim and intersect.
- Impart composite Designing tools like Blend, Contour, Distort and Envelop tool to make creative designs (Logos, Brochures & Leaflets)
- 3D Objects with Extrude tool.
- Bitmaps & Effects
- Learning power of clone and copying properties of an object.
- Use of Macros, Calendar wizard & Page Numbering etc..
- Import and export
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes
Scanning is very important tool in graphics designing.
- Basic technology behind scanning
- Resolution and size
- File Formats
Web designing encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites including web graphic design; interface design; authoring, standardized coding using proprietary software; user experience design. After completing the courses, you will be able to design web pages for both static and dynamic websites with latest technologies
HTML 5 stands for 5th Generation Hypertext Markup Language, now the standard programming language for describing the contents and appearance of Web pages.
During this session, students will cover the following ;
- Introduction of Web
- Introduction to HTML 5 & New Elements
- Drag and Drop
- Canvas & SVG
- Geo location
- Web Storage, App Cache
- Web Workers
- Server-Sent Events (SSE)
HTML and XHTML are both languages in which web pages are written. HTML is SGML-based while XHTML is XML-based. XHTML was derived from HTML to conform to XML standards. The reason for XHTML to be developed was convoluted browser specific tags. Pages coded in HTML appeared different in different browsers. During this session, students will cover the following
- Exploring Simple XHTML Document
- Understanding Structure of XHML Document
- Document Containers
- Image, Text, Link Tags
- Table, Frame and Forms
Adobe Dreamweaver is industry leading web design and development software that provides a visual WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) editor (colloquially referred to as the Design view) and a code editor with standard features such as syntax highlighting, code completion, and code collapsing. It is the world’s most complete toolset for web designers and front-end developers. During this session, students will cover the following ;
- Choosing and customizing a workspace
- Defining a new site
- Uploading files to your site
- Creating new documents and web pages
- Formatting source code
- Working with CSS
- Placing images and background graphics
- Creating links
- Styling a basic table
- Creating a web form with buttons, check boxes, and list menus
(CSS) offers increased flexibility in the presentation of website content. CSS3 offers some exciting new features to enhance the appearance of a website. During this session, students will cover the following ;
- Introduction to CSS3
- New Selectors in CSS3
- Backgrounds Colors, Images & Gradients
- Borders & Boxes
- Text Effects & Typographic styles
- Web Fonts, 2D and 3D Transforms
- Transitions, Animations, Multi Column Layouts
- Responsive Design using Media Queries
Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s devices based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries. During this session, students will cover the following ;
- Introduction to responsive design
- Viewports, Wireframe
- CSS Media Queries, Breakpoints
- Responsive Patterns & Bootstraps
- Creating variables, functions, and loops
- Writing conditional code
- Sending messages to the console
- Working with different variable types and objects
- Creating and changing DOM objects
- Event handling
- Working with timers
- Building forms
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
During this session, the student will get an overview of the following :
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
In this module, we will learn how to upload website and make connection with hosting server.
Overview of PHP & WordPress
Animation is the process of making the illusion of motion and the illusion of change by means of the rapid display of a sequence of images that minimally differ from each other.2D animation creates movement in a two-dimensional artistic space.
Adobe Animate is multimedia authoring program used to create 2d animation, videos, games, web applications, interactive animations and other content for mobile devices and other embedded devices. Adobe Animate is used extensively for projects that integrate sound, video, animation and graphics.
- Introduction and feature of Animate
- Creating Graphics and Text
- Working with Drawing and Coloring tools
- Basic and advanced animation
- Creating Symbols and changing properties
- Animating Symbols
- Advanced Motion Tweening.
- Animating Shapes and using Masks
- Concept of Sound
- Getting Interactive with Animate
Sound Forge Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. During this session, students will learn the following ;
- Concept of analog and Digital Sound
- Sound File Formats, Sampling Rate
- Interface of Sound Forge,
- Mixing Sound Files, Cross Fade
- Overwriting and replicating
- Recording New Sound and Modifying Sound with Effects
- Multichannel Recording
Having a technical and discipline-specific expertise can help you get to the interview room but it’s the soft skills that will make the hiring manager hand you the appointment letter. Soft skills are also a key player to make headway in an existing job. Managerial profiles are often tendered to individuals showing empathy, positive attitude and team-playing spirit.
An individual is not born with soft skills. There are mastered with methodical application. Through our course, students will be coached for the following soft skills :
- Communication in English
- Public speaking
- Interview skills
- Time and Stress Management
- Emotional Management (EI)
- Leadership and Being a Team-player