Graphic design is the process of visual communication. Computer graphics designers use their creativity and technical skills to create graphic designs that visually represent a design concept. It is a creative process that combines art & technology to commenced ideas.
It is the industry’s benchmark for excellence in digital imaging. Adobe Photoshop in simple word is to organize, edit, and create images. This is world’s best imaging and design software ideal for Designers, Photographers, Web professionals, Video professionals, and designers. During this session, students will cover the following
- Understanding Photoshop Workspace
- Opening an image from Photoshop, Camera Raw
- Navigating, zooming, panning, and rotating the canvas
- Cropping, scaling, and rotating images
- Content Aware scale, fill & Move
- Working with layers, including merging and flattening layers
- Creating selections and layer masks
- Toning and changing the color of images
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Adjusting brightness and contrast
- Identifying and correcting a color cast
- Enhancing portraits by retouching (skin, teeth, and eyes) and restortion
- Retouching and cloning
- Creating panoramas from multiple images
- Adding filters and sharpening
- Working with blending modes
- Saving your progress and understanding file formats
- Masking and Alpha Channels
- Brushes & Action Properties
- Image Resampling
- Making Web Layouts
- Customizing the Photoshop workspaces.
It is an industry standard illustration application widely used by design professionals for online graphics, multimedia, and print. Illustrator CC provides an array of tools for users to quickly create complex designs and make their creations attractive. Illustrator is a program used by both artists and graphic designers to create vector illustrations, charts, graphs, logos, control of real photograph and more. During this session, students will cover the following
- An overview of selecting shapes, creating fill colors and stroke outlines, and working with different views
- Drawing tools including the Paintbrush, Pencil, Smooth, and Eraser tools are explored along with the handy Live Paint feature.
- Pen Tool, Add Anchor point, Delete Anchor point & Convert Anchor point
- Type tool, Area Type Tool & Path Type Tool (Horizontal & Vertically)
- Pathfinder command
- Blend Tool & properties
- Masking Technique
- Learn easy way to Creating Web graphics
- Working with Symbols & Properties
- Creating and using brushes
- Creating and applying graphic styles
- 3D Rotate and Revolve to make dynamic 3D shapes.
- Tracing images
- Exploring layers, appearance and transparency panel to give more effects to your illustrations
- Perspective grid tool to make 3d drawings and wrappers.
- Use of Masking (Clipping Masking & Opacity Masking) to improvise design.
- Make extraordinary Graph with Graph tool & Properties.
It is a standalone application that enables professionals in creating stunning designs for web, printing, or mobile devices. It can be used for book designing, editorial designing, interactive PDF documents, annual reports, multiple page brochures, iPad and desktop publishing. During this session, students will cover the following
- Understanding your workspace
- Creating and setting up new documents
- Creating and applying master pages
- Entering and editing text
- Placing graphics
- Working with color and gradients
- Editing frame and path shapes
- Working with layers, objects, and groups
- Rotating and scaling objects
- Applying character and paragraph formatting
- Using styles
- Master pages, Character Style, Paragraph Style to give more depth to your design.
- Alternate page sizes and layouts Placeholders, templates.
- Creating and formatting tables
- Data set & properties
- Text Wrap & Clipping Path
- Exporting to EPUB and interactive PDF
- Packaging, printing, and exporting your final document
Corel Draw is industry-leading graphics design software with high-caliber and intuitive tools to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads. CorelDraw design software is mainly used to create vector art and illustrations. During this session, students will cover the following
- Understanding vector and bitmap images
- Understanding Corel Draw Interface/Workspace
- Understanding Color palette (fountain fill, pattern fill etc.)
- Using independent per-page layers and guides
- Drawing and editing shapes, lines, curves, and tables
- Creating and using symbols
- Creating & using Brushes
- Working with text
- Facing Pages & Layouting
- Shaping, filling, blending, and extruding objects
- Working with shapes tracing and creating own shapes.
- Exploring the methods of Weld trim and intersect.
- Impart composite Designing tools like Blend, Contour, Distort and Envelop tool to make creative designs (Logos, Brochures & Leaflets)
- 3D Objects with Extrude tool.
- Bitmaps & Effects
- Learning power of clone and copying properties of an object.
- Use of Macros, Calendar wizard & Page Numbering etc..
- Import and export
- Customizing the workspace, menus, toolbars, and palettes
Scanning is a very important tool in graphics designing.
- Basic technology behind scanning
- Resolution and size
- File Formats