IIT Computer Institute offers Basic Computer Course Training in Badarpur – Delhi
IIT Computer has been providing basic computer course (All MS Office tools) meanwhile long time and is one of the oldest and trusted computer training institute in Badarpur, Delhi– NCR, IIT COMPUTER INSTIUTTE offers Computer training at Badarpur located in Delhi. This Certification of Computer training program is for 4 months (Duration 100 hours). This basic computer training course is very useful for executives, beginners, housewives and even little kids too, who need to learn basic computers, still those who wish to become computer operator and want to start their career can also join this course, this is a short term 100% job oriented practical training course, here every student will get individual computer and unlimited doubt session to each student after their computer classes.
This exam (70-410) covers the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment, implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services.
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and configure core network services
- Install and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
This exam (70-411) covers administration of Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment, user and group management, network access, and data security, implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deploy, manage, and maintain servers
- Configure File and Print Services
- Configure network services and access
- Configure a Network Policy Server (NPS) infrastructure
- Configure and manage Active Directory
- Configure and manage Group Policy
This exam (70-412) covers administration of Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment, fault tolerance, certificate services, identity federation, implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services.
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure Network Services
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions